Boscia had an amazing Olympics 2012-inspired promotion a week ago for USA shoppers only that I just could not pass over. If you spend at least $50 USD on their website, you will receive a selection of Boscia products worth over $200 USD! This “Go for the Gold Surprise Bag” was a really nice way to get an assortment of classic Boscia products to try out.
I decided to purchase the Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm ($26) and the Jujube Rejuvenist Body Regimen (Body Wash and Body Creme, $30) and received the following items:
1) Luminizing Black Mask- $34
2) Soothing Cleansing Cream- $26
3) Vital Daily Moisture SPF 15- $36
4) Willow Bark Breakout Treatment- $25
5) Skin Perfecting Primer- $28
6) Clear Complexion Mask with Botanical Blast- $30
7) Peppermint Blotting Linens (100 sheets)- $10
8) Pore Purifying Black Strips (6 strips)- $15
9) Free samples of Boscia B.B. Cream, Detoxifying Black Cleanser, Enlivening Amino-AG Eye Treatment
Total Value of promotional bag: $204!!!
Oh man, I’m still gushing over these items! I am definitely going to review and feature the Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm and the Jujube Rejuvenist Body Regimen set in a review post soon because I really did want to try out those items. And because of this promotion, I fell in love with the Boscia B.B. Cream sample that I received. If I pass by a Sephora in the future, I will snag the full-size B.B. Cream. It was perfect for my light-medium, dry/combo skin, and offered medium coverage for my acne-scarred skin.
As for the other items, I can see myself giving them out to various friends and family members to share the love. Or you know, if no one wants them, I’ll just hoard them all for myself. Muwahahaahaha.